Standard VTI Training Programs
Validation Worker courses consist of five, 2-day blocks of training (10 days) spaced over approximately 9 months. Participants practice Validation in between lesson blocks.
Validation Group Practitioner courses consist of three, 2-day blocks of training (6 days) spaced over approximately 9 months. Participants practice Group Validation in between lesson blocks. Supervision days are organized between each lesson block.
Validation Teacher courses consist of two blocks of training, 3 days and 2 days respectively (5 days). In between teaching blocks, each participant follows his or her own personalized program for development of needed skills with guidance from the course teacher.
Quality and Integrity
The Validation Training Institute (VTI) strives to maintain high quality standards in Validation teaching and information.
- Only VTI or Authorized Validation Organizations (AVOs) may certify courses in Validation
- AVO’s and VTI must use certified Validation teachers who have been trained by VTI
- Course curriculums must be authorized by VTI in order for them to be eligible for certification
- Criteria for certification are international
- Written tests for each level are international
- Workshops and seminars in Validation may only be given by certified Validation Teachers/ Trainers or Masters
Individuals and organizations should use only certified Teachers when they offer training in Validation, whether that be a one-day workshop or longer term training. Certification in Validation is only available through VTI or an Authorized Validation Organization. In this way VTI hopes to limit untrained individuals from teaching Validation. It is important for Validation to be presented clearly, accurately and without personal adaptations.
This post is also available in: French