Today, the Validation Training Institute is kicking off its 2019 Fall Fundraiser!
This year our theme is “12 Days of Giving with Purpose.” If you aren’t familiar with the Validation method, I’d encourage you to watch this inspiring video.
Our goal this year is to raise $10,000 that will be used to:
• Promote the use of Validation around the world
• Develop training programs and assure the quality of Validation teaching materials
• Support the growth of our Authorized Validation Organization network
For each of the 12 days of our fundraising campaign we will offer gratitude to:
• The people on the work-floor who make the lives of older adults with cognitive decline better because they listen and explore, rather than correct or lie.
• The global network of validation practitioners, for furthering the legacy of Naomi Feil every time they validate and become role models for good practice.
• The Authorized Validation Organizations and Teachers for spreading Validation training with integrity.
• The institutions who have integrated Validation into their staff training and ensure every resident is heard and respected.
• Naomi Feil for her ground-breaking work that changed the entire psycho-geriatric field and giving us a method that truly makes the world a better place for older adults and their caregivers.
We reach out to you, our international network of supporters, to help us continue our work.
Please give what you can. If 500 people give $20 we’ve reached our first goal.
Please spread the word by forwarding this blog to others. You can donate by visiting our fundraising page here: gf.me/u/vu2v6b