The Validation Training Institute, Inc.
- Naomi presented at Tedx Amsterdam Women 2015 on May 29th. Watch now.
- New Course for May 2016:Web-Supported Family Caregiver Course.
- Internet-supported, practical training that fits your schedule and your special needs.
- Learn Validation techniques that will help you enhance your relationship and build better communication with your relative or friend who is living with dementia.
- Network with people who know what you are going through, find community that understands.
- Learn the skills YOU need with a skilled, certified Validation Teacher who is specialized in working with family caregivers.
- For more information see our brochure: Web-Supported Family Course Brochure
- Or contact Jana at eMail
- New 3rd Edition of V/F Validation: The Feil Method has been released. Click here to order
Here you can find information about Validation, a method for communicating with very old people who are diagnosed with dementia. In addition to research, articles, videos, DVDs and books, the best introduction to Validation is through a Validation Workshop, given by Naomi Feil, developer of the Validation Method. The DVDs “Introduction to Validation” and “Communicating with Alzheimer-type Populations” are especially helpful and available for purchase from Edward Feil Productions.
This post is also available in: German