Four interactive training sessions plus videos with assignments will give you:
- pedagogic knowledge specific to online teaching
- creative ways of teaching Validation online with webinars, interactive classes, and blended learning
- practice in using various software
- one on one interaction and coaching
The webinars are interactive and require participants to have hi-speed internet, a functioning camera, microphone and speakers. It will be held on Zoom video conferencing.
This 5-part program starts with independent learning from videos and short assignments.
- Part 1: In your own time watch 6 very short videos that teach aspects of online learning and pedagogy.
- Part 2: Zoom Session 1 Introduction to Zoom and Google Drive applications
- Part 3: Zoom Session 2 Explore Zoom and Google Drive tools in detail: polls, breakout rooms, quizzes, surveys and other tools
- Part 4: Zoom Session 3 Build an online curriculum for a Validation webinar.
- Part 5: Zoom Session 4 Each person delivers a section of their webinar and receives feedback from the group.